"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Today is our Anniversary!





Two years ago today, I married the love of my life! Three years ago today was our first date! Tonight we went out to dinner and yes, we took Lacy- I have issues with leaving her still! It has been a good night and I wanted to get on and do a quick post to say Happy Anniversary to the best husband in the World...
Some things I love about Jason...
*His amazing ability to be optimistic (I could learn a thing or two from him)
*The way he is with Lacy, it truly melts my heart to watch him with her, he is so gentle and kind.
*His patience with me, it can be hard to be patient with me
*His ability to make me feel like everything will be okay
*The way he can make me laugh all the time, no matter what
*His love and kindness for me and the way he shows it on a daily basis
*He supports our family and has given me the wonderful opportunity to be a Mommy and the best part, I get to be a stay-at-home Mommy!
And the list goes on and on...
I have some great pics from tonight that I will post tomorrow!

No comments: