"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

8 Months Old Today...

Our sweet angel is 8 months old today and I can't believe it! Every month I get really excited when it gets close to her "birthday" and this month it just kind of crept up on us. I woke up this morning and I thought it was the 13th! I was like, "OH NO Lacy, we forgot your 8 month birthday." After checking the calendar, I was relieved to find out that we had not in fact missed it. I always like to get her all dressed up and attempt to take "professional" pictures of her but man, I am not so good at it! I need a good picture program on my computer so that I can fix the ones I do take! :) Lacy has changed in so many ways and it seems like the changes just happen over night...
*She now sleeps in her crib in HER room and sleeps from around 8 or 9pm until between 5 and 8am.*
*She is crawling and has been for about two weeks! Walking is just around the corner.*
*She pulls herself up on EVERYTHING!*
*She falls and hits her head on EVERYTHING*
*Still a HUGE Momma's girl, in fact, its gotten way worse!*
*Loves to cuddle lately*
*Likes T.V.- ALREADY! She watches Baby Einstein, Seasame Steet and her guilty pleasure: THE WIGGLES! She is obsessed with them.*
*She is starting to eat #2 foods and even a little bit off of Mom and Dad's plates.*
*LOVE, LOVE, LOVES, bathtime! She splashes all the water out and plays with her rubber ducky.*
*Still only has two teeth but in the last couple of days, it seems like she is teethng pretty bad, maybe another one is coming in?*
*Still has Mommy and Daddy wrapped around her CUTE little finger.*

The Many Faces of Lacy...









No comments: