"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wow- its been to long, but school is almost out!!!

Then... (Lacy's 1st Easter)

Now...

Ok so it has been well over a month since I have blogged and A LOT has been going on around here. Lacy had her 1st birthday and got lots of new clothes- exactly what she needed. Thanks everyone!! We moved into our house!!!! We have been here now just over two weeks. We have all adjusted pretty well and Jason and I still talk about how we just cannot believe this place is actually ours. We love it! I am 3 1/2 weeks away from being done with taking classes!! I get to have the whole summer off to stay home with Lacy and play before I start up student teaching and finish in december!! I am learning a lot this semester and really feel like I am ready to student teach-finally!
I have a million pictures of Lacy's birthday party but it takes forever to download them and I am skipping ahead to Easter- this is Lacy's 1st 2nd holiday (that we celebrated- I think St. Patrick's Day this year was a 2nd) which is pretty cool. We had an Easter egg hunt with the cousins and had lots of fun!
Starting May 8th, the blogging will start up again but until then- I have TONS of homework to do!!

1 comment:

Andrea and Preston said...

Mallory, I can't believe you have a 1 year old! Thats so crazy! I'm still to scared to even get pregnant!! AHHH!! SHe looks adorable in her little easter outfit! What a cutie!!