"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A lot can happen in a year...

Well, the last time I blogged,Jason and I had a little secret. After what seemed like trying for a very long time (several months, not such a long time afterall), baby #2 was on its way. Much to our surprise, when we had our 1st ultrasound @ about 7-8 weeks, we found out baby #2 AND #3 would be on their way. Fast forward 8 months and now Lacy has not one but TWO brand new baby brothers!!! Needless to say, blogging has not been my top priorty the past 10-11 months, especially the last 3 since our little Grady Dow Self (5lbs 13oz, 18in) and Ramsey Jack Self (5lbs 2oz, 17in) joined our family on January 27th, 2011 at 7:50pm and 7:51pm respectively. I will try to post more pics when I have the time but right now I've got two little ones screaming at me to be held! Can't wait to re-join the blogging World and share the joys and challenges of having a crazy 3 year old and not one but TWO little babies!!!

1 comment:

Andrea and Preston said...

Welcome back to blogging! Your boys are so cute and definitely make up for your lack of blogging!