"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Monday, September 1, 2008

Hasta la vista New Mexico!


It has been forever since I have blogged and I am currently stealing the internet from a neighbor to come on and give a quick update! We have moved home to WA for Jason's work and couldn't be more excited. We are exhausted from the trip but after around 30 hours in the car, we made it. I had the pleasure of driving out of New Mexico and into Colorado at 2am while Jason snoozed in the back and I got to see a hasta la vista New Mexico sign and got all excited! I will have pics up from our adventure soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! When are we gonna hang out? We're leaving mid-October!

Andrea and Preston said...

So, now you and aubree can get together to have play group with your babies! How fun!!! Two mommies and two cute babies! Miss ya!