"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Help...She won't sleep!!


We have been so lucky because Lacy has been sleeping through the night for about 4 months now. She has never been a very good napper but it hasn't bothered me before because she slept so good at night. Last week she discovered how to roll from her back to her tummy and all of a sudden, she can't get comfy at night! She still sleeps in our room and she just tosses and turns all stinking night- sometimes she will stay up for a few hours! I am going crazy! I know she should be sleeping in her crib in her room and she has been taking her naps in there when we are home but in the last couple of days, she won't sleep in there at all. She rolls to her tummy and then cries and the paicifier falls it and then she won't go back to sleep until I put it back in. Bad habit I started, I know, but with her being in her playpin in our room next to us, it has always been easy just to reach over and put it back in when she woke-up. Even now though, that doesnt work, she is just so restless! I usally give up around 2 or 3am and just put her in bed with us. She use to sleep pretty good when I did that but now, that doesn't work so well because she is so wiggly. That just means absolutley no sleep for Mommy! I have no idea what to do. Help, I am going crazy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's because she's in a new place? That happens with Eli...except he never takes naps either! Oh by the way...we WERE at Lowes yesterday. I thought I saw you too but by the time I got Eli all out of the car and everything, you guys were gone! that's so funny we saw each other. Well you'll have to gimme a call chica! We could hang during the day when the guys are at work :)