"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hook 'Em Horns!!


~Hayden Michael~

~Wesley Hogan~


~All the cousins!~

College football season is a BIG deal around here! The Self's are the biggest Texas Longhorn fans you will ever meet. Today we had the pleasure of hosting a small get together to watch the game. All the kids wore their texas gear and looked so cute!


~The babies!~
Although they are from Arkansas, they are not the biggest razorback fans. Our nephew Wesley came to visit this weekend wearing a razorback shirt and informed Jason that he could "whip his Dad's butt because he put it on him"! lol (Wesley's Dad Phillip, also from Arkansas, is a Razorback fan).

Today when he came to watch the game, he wore a longhorn's t-shirt that Nanna had to cut to fit him (it belonged to one of his uncles). He came in and said, "look Jason! You won't be mad at me today!!"

~Jason making yummy yummy grilled BBQ Chicken.~
Lacy went through three longhorn outfits today and looked so cute. Even our little nephew Hayden got to wear some of Wes's old clothes and looked so adorable. Jason grilled and we had a great time and the highlight of the night for the guys? Texas kicked Rice's butt 52-10!


~Wesley and Lacy~

2 comments:

Andrea and Preston said...

Hey mal I just saw your comment on our blog!! Yeah, so I try my best at wakeboarding, im no pro though..I can't believe you actually watched that whole video, how boring!! haha. Yes, we'll defnately chill if we ever come back through tc, too bad you were in NM this summer, I bet its great being back though! Lacy is getting soooo. big! she'll be one before you know it!!

The Ashcraft's said...

Well, I think I'm FINALLY starting to get this thing figured out, lol....which means I've accomplished leaving my first comment...YAY AUNT JENNY, lol! Love your blog!! Can't wait to read the next one! Kiss my lil' punkin!!