"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm dreaming of a...

WHITE CHRISTMAS!! I was telling Jason just the other day that I have wanted a white Christmas for several years now (I think the last one I had was when I was in middle school) and I think my dream is going to come true this year. We have gotten sooooo much snow and its not going anywhere anytime soon with these freezing temps. I hate driving in it but it is so pretty. I took Lacy out for about 1 minute the other day. Just long enough for a few pics. She fell over and it looked like she was making a snow angel so I snapped a pic and then she got mad so I scooped her up and brought her inside!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oH YOU are silly! I'm so sick of snow (idaho) , I wouldnt mind if it never came again! oh how i miss summer! poor lil lacy! and poor mom! im so sorry shes been sick! but- your house will be beautiful! and thats good news! soooo jealous!