"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Monday, December 1, 2008

This year for thanksgiving we went to the Ashton's family cabin to spend it with my Mom's side of the family (Abrath's). Poor little Kylie was pretty sick but still managed to be a cute little helper with Lacy. Lacy was really sick the whole time too, not eating at all for three days! We had a great time besides that. My cousins always keep me laughing and we played lots of games and had a fun gift exchange. Thanks to the Ashton's! When we got home we got Lacy to the doc and it turns out she has a pretty bad double ear infection so we got her on antibiotics and she seems to be doing much better. I got lots of pics...here are some of my favs...













No comments: