"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

10 months old and walking...


Here are the pics of Lacy on her 10 month birthday. It was also my 1st day back to school so I snapped these pictures early in the morning before I left and she was tired, in her pj's and not wanting to sit so this is what we got but I got some so thats all that counts! Lacy is now saying Dada ALOT and he is the 1st person that she can put a name with the face. What I mean is if you say Lacy where is Dada? She looks right at him and when he comes home and she is playing with him or attacking him she is always says "Dadadada"! Sometimes I swear she says "Hey Dada". She tries to repeat stuff we say and if you ask her to play patty cake she starts trying to roll her hands and she says, "rrrrooooo" (she tries to say roll it and roll it.) She is officially walking although crawling is still her favorite way of transportation (it is still much faster). She is a picky eater but her all time favorite food is 'lil crunchies. They are basically like cheetos for babies. Not so healthy but whatever, at least she is eating! She has been sleeping all night in her bed but does get up a lot earlier now which is not so fun (6am= too early!)
I am so excited for her 1st birthday. We already got her present and we got a great deal on it so yeah for us!
There are also some pics of her eating an oreo she stole from me and yes, Daddy gave her a chocolate orange- major no no but hey, she loves chocolate ALREADY!





Ok, so I promised a walking video and I have been having issues downloading videos! I finally got it. This is Lacy last night right before bed. I was being a mean Mommy and making her walk but shes doing it! Today at Aunt Karen's she was practically running! It always looks like she is about to fall but then she doesn't!

No comments: