"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Friday, October 24, 2008

A lot of first's for Miss Lacy Ann

First Biter Biscuit... Lacy has been eating a lot of her books and then choking on the paper so we decided that we should give her actual food to practice on instead of paper. The other day my Mom and I gave her a biter biscuit (we tasted it and it tastes like a molasses cookie...kinda :). She did pretty good and seemed to like it!

First time pulling herself up... The other day I put Lacy in her crib to get her clothes out for the day and when I turned around she was standing up!!! Tell me my baby girl is not big enough to do that! Grandma Sue bought her a nice big toy to play on and she has been pulling herself up on that a lot too...I see a lot of booboo's in the near future!

First pumpkin carving... Ok, well, she didn't exactly carve anything but she watched and tried to tear up the newspaper we had down. Jason and I carved three pumpkins. Mine was a witch, Jason's dracula and Lacy's a cute silly face, with a pacifier and bow of course. I just love tradition and it was so fun to do even though Lacy won't remember it but the pictures will mean a lot!

No comments: