"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Monday, October 27, 2008

The reason I LOVE being a stay-at-home Mommy!




Lately I have been thinking about how greatful I am to be able to stay home with my baby. I am 100% thankful to have a husband who is able to provide for his family. How many people my age get to stay home with their baby and be financially stable? I may get stressed out and say, "I need a break!" but the truth is, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I get to experience everything with my little one and I love it. I have been having conflicting feelings because I am going to be going back to school in Jan. (the 12th to be exact) and I am dreading it. I absolutley do not want to leave my baby!!! It kills me to think about it. Sometimes I think about not going back but I know I need to. I am four classes, two praciticums and student teaching away from getting my bachelors- how could I not finish? But how can I leave my baby? AGGGHHH...Now more then ever I want the next two and half months to go by so slow!! Now getting to the point of this blog...I got this video of her today..
So I am pretty sure this is crawling but you be the judge!! Some may say its more of a scoot but still, she is such a big girl!! We were talking yesterday about how she is going to pulling everything off the christmas tree this year- hopefully it won't be the christmas tree shes pulling over.

No comments: