"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

shaving with Daddy!

So Lacy is still young enough to shower with us and it is a much easier way to get her clean sometimes. A lot of the time I will just put her in the shower with Jason so I don't have to bath her. The other day before their shower, Jason needed to shave. I was standing there holding Lacy waiting so they could get in the shower when he was done and Jason thought it would be cute if Lacy looked like she was going to shave too so he put some shaving cream on her face and I just had to get a picture. Well, as soon as I handed her over to get the camera, she freaked out! Daddy looked scary and she didn't recognize him! The look on Jason's face is "She is scared, do you seriously hve to take a picture right now?!" Still, What a fun memory to have!

1 comment:

Andrea and Preston said...

Mallory, she does not look like she enjoys shaving with her daddy! But how cute! So, how do you get your friends blog links to show underneath when they were updated, i can't figure it out, I'm bloggintarded, so please let me know before we pull our hair out trying!thanks and luv ya lots!