"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, October 25, 2008

WANTED: Old black & white family pics!

~These are pretty cool- both of my G'pa's with their brothers, around the same age!~



A couple of weeks ago I was over at my Aunts house and found a bunch of old black and white pictures of my grandparents and great grandparents. I thought- "I want copies of these to frame!" So we made some copies. Then I started thinking it would be cool to just have a ton of b&w's of Jason and I's families. I went out to my other grnadmas house and got a bunch of pics from her. I am so excited to have a wall of all these cool pictures. I don't have a lot of pictures from Jason's side of the family. I was thinking if you guys (Jenny, Sheryl, Mike) had any- maybe you could scan them and e-mail them to me- I would love to have more! They are such great keepsakes!

Some of the pictures I already have...

~Jason's Mamaw Lacy~





















~My Great Grandma Neff~


















~My Grandma Betty Salsbury on her Wedding Day~


~My Grandma & Grandpa Abrath~


~Grandma and Grandpa Salsbury~



No comments: