"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I want to wear my wedding ring already!!


Ok, so when I was prego, my already fatty hands got fatter! They were so swollen towards the end, my wedding ring was 2 sizes too small! I have lost all of that water weight (and all the weight I gained while prego) but the darn wedding ring still won't fit! I am convinced my fingers grew! My sister thinks I am crazy but I swear thats the only solution. So I bought some cheap fake ring to wear until I lose more weight and of course, I lost it while we were in WA. I am so tired of not being able to wear it that I am seriously considering getting it re-sized. The frustating thing is that it is now only a half size too small- I can shove it on with lots of lotion but my finger turns red (not a good thing) so I don't wear it. My solution at first was to wear it around my neck but Lacy likes to pull at it and I am always afraid that she will rub her face on it and get hurt! What do I do??!!

It looks good on Lacy-lol!

No comments: