"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Friday, July 25, 2008

She got the dreaded 4 month shots today...




As stated below, we (yes, Daddy got to come!) took Lacy to the doctor today and the ear infections were looking much better. I asked the doctor when we could bring her in for her shots and she said we could go ahead and do it today! I hadn't given her any tynenol because I didn't expect that so I hurried and got it out and gave her some. They had to give her 4 shots so they layed her on the table and I held her arms and they did two at a time. She screamed for a while but then went to sleep in Mommies arms. She is such a little trooper- she really hasn't been that fussy at all tonight. This time was much better then the 2 month shots- she screamed all day after those.

No comments: