"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lacy is sick :(...and shes 4 months old :) !!

Its been a while since I blogged but a lot has been going on around here. Well, mostly just us being sick. Lacy got yet another cold! This time we all got it so it hasn't been so fun. I usually would just take some Nyquil to knock myself out so I could sleep it off but that is not happening with a sick baby to take care of too! Well, it turns out Lacy's 4 month check-up was today so we headed in and I thought it was good timing cause the doctor could check out the cold too. It turns out she has a DOUBLE ear infection! Poor little thing really hasn't been showing any signs so I was very surprised but the doctor gave her antibiotics so hopefully it will be over soon. She doesn't seem to mind the nasty medicine that is suppose to taste like bubble gum. She woke-up from her afternoon nap today screaming so I figured the pain from the ear infection had set in. I think we caught it early so thats good.
They have you take all their clothes off to weigh them at the doctor so she was just in her diapy and the nurse thought she might be cold waiting for the doctor so she gave her a little gown. It was so stinking cute so of course I pulled my phone out and took pictures. It was like a little minature hospital gown. Hopefully thats the only time she will ever have to wear one. I have been trying to e-mail pics from my phone to myself but it hasn't been working lately so you don't even get to see them
:(. Here is our little sicky pooh...

On a lighter note...Lacy is already 4 months old! Man has time flown by. It seems like she was just born yesterday! So I usually try to get pictures of her each month. Here they all are so far...
Newborn...

1 month old...

2 months old...

3 months old...

4 months old...

This outfit is from Aunt Sheryl and is just so cute, the little shoes actually fit!

No comments: