"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Friday, July 25, 2008

Someones got the giggles...

Lacy has started giggling A LOT lately and it is just so fun! We normally don't get it on video because it is just very random. A certain noise I will make or a silly face will just set it off. Today Daddy was home so we were able to catch it not once but twice! I have noticed that when she is particulary tired she tends to laugh more. Tonight I took her pj's off to check her diaper before bed and I started to tickle her tummy and she was ticklish! I just love being a Mommy and discovering all these new things about my daughter. She truly brightens my day all day everyday! I knew I would love having children but I did not realize just how much- it is just amazing! Side note while we are on the topic of being a Mommy- everything I thought I knew or believed about parenting went out the window when I became a parent myself! I never thought I would spoil my child but I was WRONG! And so what if she is nearly 5 months old and still sleeps in our room. I have attachment issues and I have come to terms with the fact that their is nothing wrong with her being in here. I love to be able to roll over and see her peacefully sleeping right next to me in her bed! So there!

No comments: