"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3 Things going on in the Self Family...

1: POTTY TRAINING...
We are potty training our little Lacy! She is doing amazingly well for not even being two yet (so I've been told). She had gone #2 in the potty several times and #1 way more then I can count...now at least a couple of times a day. I always said I would never do it but I lied...I give her an m&m and/or a sticker every time she goes. She has recently acquired some princess underwear but I am not 100% committed to cleaning up the pee yet so we are taking it slow. She loves to wear pull-ups and we talk a lot about how our peepee does NOT go in the pull up. I have pictures of her 1st poop in the potty but we will keep this PG and just show you a pic of her on the potty minus the poop in it!



2: SUBBING...
I have officially started working, much to my Husband's satisfaction. I am subbing 1-3 times a week and so far its been really good. Only subbed at the school I student taught at which is SOOOO nice because I know everyone and they are all so awesome. It's also nice to get out once in a while. If I had to choose however, I would be home with my little LooLoo.



3: DVRing...
So we are a little obsessed with our DVR, judge away :) Shows we are recording right now...
*LOST!!
*Intervention
*Secret Life of the American Teenager
*Modern Family
*Cougar Town
*AMERICAN IDOL (although I haven't been blown away yet :()
*Grey's Anatomy
*Desperate Housewives
*The Real World
*16 and Pregnant
*Survivor (on of our favs)
*Glee (coming back on soon!!)
Yes...we and/or I watch all of these shows at some point during the week and yes, Lacy is almost always in bed or napping when we do watch them, except American Idol which she loves to lay in our bed and watch with us!



No comments: