"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I wish I was two years old because...

Then when I dressed myself, no matter what I looked like, I would still be super cute,

and I could be pushed around on my tricycle instead of having to go through all the work of pedaling it myself,

and I could eat powdered rasberry filled donuts for dessert and have no consequences (only a sugar high and a big old mess!)



and I could dress up in my Daddy's work gear (watch, badge and hard hat) and be totally adorable!

and it would be completely acceptable to run around in only Daddy's sweatband after my bath,




and FINALLY, someone would actually force me to take a nap and I would need one of these... (which I am thinking about investing in) :)


P.S.
Jason = -45 pounds
Mallory = -24 pounds :)

No comments: