"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Two year stats...

Lacy had her two year well child check-up this last week.

Height: 34 inches (55th percentile)
Weight: 27 pounds (55th percentile)

She had to get a shot too and she is always such a trooper because I like to make a big deal about how exciting it is to get a shot. She went in saying, "I want my shot!" I knew she didn't remember last time so I thought it was pretty funny.(Side note: last time (18 months) she didn't even cry, she just kind of laughed). This time, she cried a little and then got a band-aid and we were all good.
I had given her tylenol before the appt. and before nap but when she woke-up she wouldn't even walk on her leg, guess it was pretty sore. She called Daddy to tell him about it and was crying into the phone, "Daddy, I got an ouweeee, my shot hurts! I want a cupcake!" Don't know where that came from but she got the sympathy vote from Daddy because he came home with some yummy chocolate cupcakes just for Lacy. (And possibly to sabotage Mommy's diet ;)
Funny part is, after she got off the phone with Daddy she had some motrin and within 30 minutes she was running around the park with Carson as if nothing ever happened.

No comments: